All players who would like to participate in spring and summer training must have prior playing experience (we have a fall program for players with no experience). We offer two tracks in the spring/summer seasons: tournament teams and training teams. Below is information regarding tournament teams. If you are interested in training only, scroll down towards the bottom of the page. PLEASE read this page in its entirety before reaching out with questions.
If you wish to be placed on a tournament team, you must attend a placement at Total Turf in Pitman, NJ. ALL new and returning players must attend this placement. Below are the dates/times for each age group:
The first placement dates will be as follows:
- Wednesday, March 13th: U12 and U14 ONLY, sometime between 5:45-9:00pm. Times to be emailed once registration is complete.
- Sunday, March 17th: All age groups, sometime between 6:00-8:00pm. Times to be emailed once registration is complete.
- Wednesday, March 20th: All age groups, sometime between 5:45-9:00pm. Times to be emailed once registration is complete.
Other dates will be added as needed to complete team placements. Training dates for the remainder of the spring will be as follows (exact time slots to be assigned per age group once teams are finalized):
- Sunday, March 24
- Wednesday, March 27
- Sunday, March 31
- Wednesday, April 3
- Wednesday, April 10
- Sunday, April 14
- Wednesday, April 17
- Wednesday, April 24
- Wednesday, May 1
- Wednesday, May 8
- Wednesday, May 15
- Wednesday, May 22
- Wednesday, May 29
Practice & Fees
If you make a tournament team, practices will be on either Sunday or Wednesday evenings (see above for possible dates) – this will be based on numbers for each age group and team. Training fees will ultimately depend on the team/tournament(s) you are selected for – but will be approximately $275. Uniform fees for new players are $90 for U12 and U14; $140 for U16 and U19. Additionally, tournament fees can be estimated as follows:
- 7v7 tournaments are typically $75 per tournament
- Showcase tournaments are approx. $250
- Leagues (JPOL and The Training Center Spring League) are approx. $25 per game
All new and returning players MUST complete this online registration form and mail the following to 1003 Tanglewood Drive, Erial, NJ 08081 in order to secure your spot at placements:
- Completed Waiver
- New players ONLY: $50 registration fee. If you decide not to compete or train with our club, this will be a non-refundable registration fee. Once selected for a team, you will be expected to submit a $200 deposit immediately.
- Returning players ONLY: $200 deposit. This deposit MUST be paid prior to team placements.
Please make all checks payable to “SJ Edge”. If you end up being selected for a team OR you do the training track instead, these fees will be applied towards your overall payment.
Potential Tournaments/Game Dates
Please compare this list with your calendar prior to completing the registration form (be sure to take note of the designated age groups). If you have conflicts with any of these dates, please note that in the space provided on your registration form.
U14 Junior Premier Outdoor League (JPOL) – Some advanced U12 players may be asked to join this team:
- April 6 @ Rowan University, NJ
- April 13 @ Upper Perkiomen HS, PA
- April 27 @ Rowan University, N
- May 4 & 5 @ University of Delaware (Half of clubs will play on Sat, half will play on Sun)
- May 12 @ USTC, PA
- June 1 @ Garrison Forest, MD
U16/U19 Junior Premier Outdoor League (JPOL) – Two sets of dates/locations are listed here. Due to potential location changes currently being discussed by the league for NJ, we may opt to participate in the PA league instead so games are closer in distance.
- Apr 13 @ Rowan University
- Apr 28 @ Rowan University
- May 4 @ Capelli Sports Complex
- May 5 @ Capelli Sportx Complex
- May 11 @ Monmouth University*
- May 12 @ Monmouth University**
- June 1 @ Monmouth University**
- June 2 @ Monmouth University**U19s only
- April 6 @ Upper Perkiomen High School
- April 13 @ Academy of Notre Dame
- April 27 @ Academy of Notre Dame
- May 4 @ St. Joseph’s University (U16s & U19s will play on date opposite of Regional Futures Tournament)
- May 5 @ St. Joseph’s University (U16s & U19s will play on date opposite of Regional Futures Tournament)
- May 18 & 19 @ The Proving Grounds
- Jun 1 & 2 @ The Proving Grounds
U16/U19 The Training Center Spring League – This league takes place at The Training Center facility in Pottstown, PA. Dates are not yet available for this league. Please select on your registration form if you are interested, and let us know if your interest changes once dates are available.
- U14 Regional Club Championships (RCCs): June 8-9
- U16 RCCs: May 25-26
- U19 RCCs: June 15-16
- U14, U16, U19 National Club Championships: Dates TBA (dependent on outcome of RCCs)
- U12 and U14 Summer Bash at the Beach: July 19-21, Virginia Beach, VA
- U14 (some Elite U12s), U16 and U19: Shooting Stars Spring Showcase: April 19th-20th, Frederica, DE
- All age groups 7v7 Tournaments – TBD; held on Saturdays or Sundays over the course of the spring/summer
- Note: Spring Fling was CANCELLED
We will be hosting training only sessions on Sundays starting in June once lacrosse and softball are finishing up. Once dates are finalized, they will be posted here. Training will be held at Gloucester Township Community Park.
If you only want to participate in training, you do NOT need to attend the placements described above for tournament teams.
Registration & Fees
To register for training only, please fill out this online registration form and mail the following to 1003 Tanglewood Drive, Erial, NJ 08081 in order to secure your spot
- Completed Waiver
- New players ONLY: $50 registration fee.
Total fees for training will be available once the schedule is finalized. All new players much also purchase a practice pinnie. The fee for that is $30 and must be paid by the first session.
We will send out email correspondence once the dates/times are available for training only sessions. Sign-up for our newsletter and go like our Facebook page to make sure you don’t miss any important info.