South Jersey Edge is proud to offer a Summer League for all middle school, high school, college/adult players in the South Jersey area to develop their skills.
Dates for the 2018 Summer League season are as follows:
- Session #1: 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20
- Session #2: 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1
- The Middle School division is for players entering grades 6-8 in the fall. Players entering 5th grade with advanced experience can play.
- The High School division is for players entering grades 9-12 in the fall. Players entering 8th grade with advanced experience can play up.
- The Open Division is for players who previously played in college, players starting college in the fall, and current college players. Some elite HS players may be moved to this division.
We run two 4 week sessions. Times are approx from 5:00pm-10:30pm. The middle/high school session is approx 5:00pm-7:30pm and the adult session is approx 7:30pm-10:30pm. Final times will be determined by the number of teams registered in each division. Final schedules will be emailed and posted to our website. The fee is $65 per player per session or $115 for both sessions if paid by May 11, 2018. Payment for both sessions after May 11th will be $130.
Registration is due no later than May 11th for session 1 and June 15th for session 2, but we will close registration as soon as all spots are taken. If your team will be playing and you would like us to hold a spot for your team please email email@example.com with your team name, main contact and names of the players on your team. Your spot will not be confirmed until payment is received. Even when registering as a team, we need waivers from every player. Teams can send one check for all players.
All players will receive a t-shirt, which must be worn at all games. All league information will be sent when registration is closed i.e, teams, schedules, field information.